Think one place for everything, contacts, leads, suppliers, all the correspondence from everyone in your company whether they still work for you or not.
Doesn’t that sound great?
Its called a CRM, and everyone is doing it.
There comes a time when managing your customer database through hundreds of spreadsheets, hopping from one document or system to another to find lead or customer data, or navigating among sales opportunities by checking scribbles on Post-it notes is no longer an option.
How can a CRM help your business:
- A customer database is a company’s most valuable asset. A CRM package will record all lead and contact details indefinitely.
- You can streamline and automate your sales processes, improving efficiency.
- Enforce standards with regards to process, templates and stationary.
- CRM data can drive powerful analytics to provide valuable insights into sales and marketing activities.
- Implement campaigns and track their success.
- Track all interactions with customers and leads. A good CRM system will integrate with popular email and calendar applications.
- Monitor social media channels to see what your clients are up to and Integrate with Google AdWords.
A healthy sales pipeline is the goal of any successful organization. CRM software that provides facilities to service existing clients, as well as nurture leads, is a necessary requirement to achieve this goal.
You never know when a lead may turn into a customer, it may not be today or tomorrow but if you don’t have a system in place, it could be never!
Our favourite CRM is Zoho which offers the following benefits:
Zoho CRM works really well for both small businesses, as well as large enterprises.
It can automate daily work activities, monitor sales, and engage customers in various platforms.
Its mobile apps let you take the product to the field where you can get updates quickly and in real time.
You can also extend the functionality of Zoho CRM by integrating it with popular apps such as Google Apps, ConstantConnect, QuickBooks, MailChimp, and Microsoft Outlook as well as with cloud-based connectors like CloudWork and OneSaaS.
Zoho CRM efficiently automates daily sales activities such as customizing sales processes to fit your operations and convert prospects into accounts.
You can also match hot leads with your best sales reps as well as import leads from outside sources like seminars, trade shows, and direct mail.
Contact us for a free demo of our favourite CRM package, Zoho.
[contact-form-7 id=”16771″ title=”CRM Blog contact form”]
Trusted by over 150,000 businesses worldwide and more than 40 million users globally.