Here at BizSoft, we are always on the look out for solutions that make businesses run more efficiently, and Microsoft Power BI is one of those.
If you haven’t heard of it before, watch the brief video and read more about it below.
What is Microsoft Power BI?
Power BI from Microsoft is a suite of business analytics tools designed to help businesses understand their data and share insights by converting data into attractive and compelling visuals. Making it easier to identify trends and to steer your business towards success.
Power BI Benefits
Power BI collects all your on-premise and cloud data and stores it in a single, centralized location, accessible whenever and wherever required from your mobile, tablet or PC browser. Easy to create and share reports with no technical knowledge required.
Overview of Microsoft Power BI Features
- Collect data from multiple sources
- Customizable Dashboards
- Interactive Reports
- Filter and sort data
- Calculate fields
- Full suite of BI tools for data visualization and reporting
- Publish your reports to the cloud securely
- Integrated with other Microsoft technologies
How Much Does Microsoft Power BI Cost?
Power BI – Free
- 1GB Data Capacity Limit
- Create, View, and Share Personal Dashboards and Reports
- Author Content
- Data Exploration
- Native Apps for iOS, Windows, and Android
- Consume curated content packs for services like Dynamics, Salesforce, and Google Analytics
- Import data and reports from Excel, CSV and Power BI Desktop files
- Publish to web
Power BI Pro – $9.99 (approx R130)/user/month
- All Power BI Features
- Consume live data sources with full interactivity
- Access on-premises data using the Data Connectivity Gateways (Personal and Data Management)
- Collaborate with your team using Office 365 Groups in Power BI
- Create, publish and view organizational content packs
- Manage access control and sharing through Active Directory groups
- Shared data queries through the Data Catalog
Source credit: Finance Online